COCO LASH Beauty Bar exclusively offers mink lash extensions to its Baton Rouge clients. Mink eyelash extensions are the highest-quality and most natural-looking lash extensions on the market. Our certified lash artists will work with you to select an eyelash package to meet your needs and create beautiful lashes specific to your eye shape.
CLASSIC SET: $150
The Classic set offers a single synthetic mink eyelash extension to a single natural lash. A variety of lengths, thicknesses and curls will be used to offer the most flattering lashesto your unique eye shape. Our classic set is great for those who are tired of putting on mascara and just want to wake up and go. Think of this set as the perfect lengthening and volumizing mascara and lash curler all in one.
Classic Full Set: $150
weekly touch up 30 minutes $35
2-3 Weeks – 60 minutes $65
4-5 Weeks – 90 minutes $90
6 + Weeks – FULL NEW SET
VOLUME SET: $300
The Volume set is the best of the best! Volume eyelash extensions are anywhere from 2-7 very light and thin extensions applied to a single natural lash in the shape of a fan, resulting in over 100 – 700 lashes per eye. Each fan is handmade during the appointment and is longer than a single, Classic extension. This is great for those who have weak, brittle or damaged natural lashes as we can customize the weight and number of extensions to be healthiest for your natural lash. This set is also ideal for those who have great natural lashes but are used to wearing a lot of eye makeup or strip lashes, as the more natural lashes you have, the bolder the look can be.
Volume Full Set: $300
2-3 Weeks: $125 – 90 minutes
4-5 Weeks: $175 – 120 minutes
6 + Weeks: FULL NEW SET
SIGNATURE SET: $250
Signature Full Set: $250
2-3 Weeks: $80 – 75 minutes
4-5 Weeks: $150 – 90 minutes
6 + Weeks: FULL NEW SET
LASH LIFT: $90
The lash lift procedure has revolutionized old, inadequate perming techniques. Using silicone pads instead of perm rods, this new technique can lift, straighten or curl, and lengthen your own natural lashes to create a brighter, fuller, wide-eyed look. No need for extensions and the associated aftercare, this will last you 6-8 weeks and can be combined with a tint to leave the mascara behind.
Lash Lift: $90
Brow Shaping & Tinting
Eyelash Tinting – upper & lower lashes
Eyelash Extension Removal
Cluster Lash Removal
Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions
Just like false eyelashes, eyelash extensions offer women with thin eyelashes, and women who have lightly-colored eyelashes, a way to enjoy long, voluminous lashes. However, unlike false eyelashes, eyelash extensions look natural and they are semi-permanent. One of the top eyelash extension brands in the world is Nova Lash. At the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, certified lash artists apply Nova Lash’s award-winning extensions to help women attain the long, lush, natural-looking eyelashes they desire.
A Certified Lash Artist can Use Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions to Contour Your Face
Instead of dealing with the headaches that frequently accompany the DIY application of false eyelashes, many of the women in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, are choosing to have semi-permanent eyelash extensions applied professionally.
The certified lash artists at the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, can apply eyelash extensions in such a way as to help contour the client’s face. Using their artistic skills and experience, Coco Lash’s artists can create the illusion of a longer, shorter, fuller or slimmer face.
The Benefits of Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions Over Traditional False Eyelashes
Due to their award-winning, pharmaceutical-grade adhesives, Nova Lash is considered the healthiest professional eyelash extension system available. Offering long-lasting wear, oilproof and instantly waterproof adhesive. We offer an extensive color palette, curl options and a variety of textures, Nova Lash makes it possible for lash artists to provide women with the natural-looking, thick eyelashes they desire. Furthermore, all these colors and textures can be combined to create looks ranging from the most subtle, natural-looking lash to a trendier, Hollywood-Glam Lash. At the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, each eyelash extension application is essentially a work of art designed by one of our certified lash artists.
Features of Nova Lash extensions include:
- Very lightweight.
- Oilproof – adhesives
- Instantly Waterproof – adhesive
- Soft and supple.
- Long lasting.
- Will not irritate or poke the skin.
- Perfect choice for those with sensitive eyelid skin.
- Better curl and flex than other brands.
- Award-winning adhesive.
Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions are Available at the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Nova Lash offers extensions in a variety of colors, lengths, widths, and curls. Unlike false eyelashes, eyelash extensions are weightless and semi-permanent. At the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there are two kinds of Nova Lash extensions available; the Classic set and the American Volume set.
Types of Nova Lash eyelash extensions:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions – these extensions are perfect for women who want their lashes to appear longer and darker, yet natural. During this procedure, your eyelash artist glues one eyelash extension to a single natural lash.
- American Volume Eyelash Extensions – these extensions are ideal for women who feel their natural lashes are too thin, as well as for those who are interested in a more dramatic, dark effect. During this procedure, your eyelash artist glues at least two extensions to a single natural lash.
Characteristics of Nova Lash eyelash extensions:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions – these extensions are bonded one natural lash to one synthetic lash. These are the stiffest of the Nova Lash extensions, which some clients will find bothersome.
- American Volume Eyelash Extensions – these extensions are extremely lightweight. Multiple extensions are applied to a single natural lash. This option is ideal for individuals who have sparse or thin eyelashes.
Fills for both types of extensions should be scheduled within a two to three-week time frame.
Why Do I Need to Come in For a Fill Every Two or Three Weeks?
The recommended fill schedule is based on the natural growth cycle of the hair.
When it comes to natural hair growth, there is a series of three phases:
- Anagen – the growth phase.
- Catagen – the rest phase.
- Telogen – the shedding phase.
In the majority of cases, an entirely new set of natural lashes emerges every 60 days. For this reason, scheduling an appointment for your eyelash extension fills every few weeks is vital to ensuring that your lashes remain full.
Meticulous Application Ensures a Beautiful Result
At the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, our certified lash artists apply each Nova Lash extension meticulously. This meticulous application is essential to ensuring that once the application is complete, the Nova Lash extensions have added the length and thickness to the natural lashes that the client requested. Furthermore, the final results must look and feel natural. Nova Lash extensions are applied one lash at a time using their award-winning, Platinum Bond medical-grade adhesives.
The Nova Lash Procedure
The Nova Lash procedure can last from one hour to two and a half hours. This procedure is pain free and, due to the gentle, relaxing demeanor of our eyelash artists and the serene environment at the Coco Lash Beauty Bar, many clients drift off to sleep as their eyelash extensions are being applied.
Before starting the Nova Lash procedure, the client sits in a treatment bed and closes her eyes. Coco Lash’s certified lash artist will dip each synthetic lash in the Platinum Bond medical-grade adhesive and then carefully apply it to one of the client’s natural lashes.
How Long Will Nova Lash Extensions Last?
When a certified lash artist applies Nova Lash extensions, these extensions can last until the end of the eyelash’s natural growth cycle; however, your lash artist recommends that you return for a touch up in a few weeks. During this touch-up appointment, your artist can replace the telogen lashes that have fallen off.
What Happens During a Fill Appointment at the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
At your fill appointment, your lash artist will check each of your extensions. If any of the extensions are loose, your lash artist removes and replaces them. Once the examination is complete and all replacements have been applied, your lash artist applies extensions to any new lashes that have grown in since your last appointment.
Caring for Your Nova Lash Extensions
Your routine and lifestyle will remain the same; however, most of our clients find that they save a lot of time getting ready because their lashes are already in place. Nonetheless, to get the most out of your extensions, there are a few things that you should avoid.
How to care for your Nova Lash extensions:
- Never use a traditional eyelash curler on your eyelash extensions because this could damage them.
- Take your eye makeup off using the Nova Lash makeup remover pads.
- Avoid rubbing or pulling on your lashes.
- Mascara is not really necessary. Nevertheless, some women prefer to wear it; therefore, Nova Lash has formulated a mascara for use with their synthetic lashes. If you decide to wear mascara, purchase the Nova Lash brand and only apply it to the tips of your lashes.
- Gently brush your eyelash extensions using an eyelash brush. This will keep dirt and debris from causing harm to the eye or the extension.
- The adhesive used to apply your extensions is oil and water proof; therefore, you can keep your lash adhesive lubricated with Nova Lash Cleansing pads.
- Since these extensions are designed to last throughout these growth cycles, it is not uncommon for a synthetic lash extension to remain attached to its natural lash at the time the natural lash sheds. The shedding of this lash is natural and does not mean your lashes are thinning, or that the Nova Lash extensions are damaging them.
If I Have Nova Lash Extensions Applied, Will They Damage My Natural Lashes?
No. Eyelash extensions may actually improve the health of your natural lashes. Once your extensions are in place, your natural lashes no longer suffer the abuse associated with curling and applying mascara to them, both of which can dry out and/or cause your lashes to break.
Instantly Enhance Your Eyes with Nova Lash Extensions
Eyelash extensions can instantly enhance your eyes. If you have light-colored lashes, thin lashes or you are just tired of applying the DIY false eyelashes, these extensions may be for you. With these extensions, our lash artists can add volume to, and lengthen your natural lashes.
At the Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we help our clients attain the voluminous, natural-looking eyelashes they desire. Contact us today at (225) 361-0227 to learn more about eyelash extensions and to schedule an appointment with one of our certified lash artists.
We are located at 11017 Perkins Road, Suite C, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Bridal Package
- Spray Tanning (Infinity Sun Airbrush Spray Tanning)
- Eyebrow Lamination
- Eyelash Extensions
- Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions
- Chemical Peels
- Red & Blue Light Therapy