Tattoo Removal in Baton Rouge, LA
What is Tattoo Vanish all natural, non-laser tattoo removal?
Coco Lash Beauty Bar is proud to introduce Tattoo Vanish to the Baton Rouge area. Tattoo Vanish is the best tattoo removal system available. It is a one of a kind non-surgical method that is free of acids and toxins. Tattoo Vanish has a 3 step delivery system, and while it’s not nearly as painful as laser tattoo removal, it’s still not very comfortable. The first step of the procedure is to relieve some of this pain with a local anesthetic applied by one of our certified techs. After the client has had time to numb, the next step of the removal procedure is going over the area with a tattoo machine, in much the same way as the tattoo was applied, using lido gel to numb and open up the dermis to allow the ink eraser access to the tattoo ink. Ink Eraser solidifies the ink and pulls it to the surface of the skin to form a thick scab that will fall off over the next couple of weeks. Once the technician has gone over your skin with the tattoo machine, the last step is to apply Ink Eraser to the skin once more to help wash away the ink. The whole process takes around ten minutes and once the area is cleaned and covered up the client is free to leave.
How is Tattoo Vanish different from other removal methods?
What makes Tattoo Vanish at Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge, LA completely unique in the market is that it is completely all-natural. It gets great results without the use of lasers, acids, toxins and other harsh chemicals. It works just as well as laser tattoo removal but is much more affordable and takes less sessions to get optimal results. It is both safer and is more effective on lighter color inks than laser tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal uses light and heat to break up the ink and your body absorbs that ink into your blood stream. This is not exactly safe and there are many possible complications when dealing with a laser, including:
- Hyperpigmentation – The light wavelengths that are responsible for breaking up the tattoo ink can affect the melanin in your skin, which can lead to hyperpigmentation — dark patches on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation – Hypopigmentation is caused by the same thing as hyperpigmentation, but it leaves light patches on the skin rather than dark patches.
- Blistering – Believe it or not, blistering is actually a natural part of the healing process of laser tattoo removal. As the laser breaks up the ink in your skin, it can also break tiny blood vessels around the tattoo resulting in blisters, which usually take up to two weeks to heal.
- Frosting – During the laser tattoo removal process, carbon dioxide is released by the skin, which makes it turn a white, frosty color. This usually subsides after about 20 minutes.
- Scarring – While scarring is rare with today’s advanced laser tattoo removal techniques, it does happen. Sometimes, laser tattoo removal results in keloid scars, which are thick, raised scars that can appear between three and six months after the treatment.
Tattoo Vanish is not encumbered by any of these problems because its removal system is completely different from laser removal. While lasers break down ink to be re-absorbed, Tattoo Vanish pulls the ink out of the body. In addition to being boa th healthier and safer than laser tattoo removal, Tattoo Vanish is also a less painful method of tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal is regarded by many people to be much more painful than the original process of getting the tattoo. Tattoo Vanish uses a tattoo gun with a similar technique to the original tattoo process, while also using local anesthetic before the session and lido gel during the procedure.