What is Eyebrow Lamination?
Lacquer Brow Lamination is the hottest new trend taking the industry by storm. No matter how many products you’ve tried; brow gel, pomade, soap brows you name it, it is impossible to achieve a fluffy look that will stay in place all day let alone up to 8 weeks…until now.
Lacquer Brow Lamination is a custom brow formulated, 3 step lamination system compliant with Health Canada. This system can be applied to even the most stubborn brow hairs and will realign the directional hair growth and overall shape of the brows for up to 8 weeks at a time.
This treatment creates the look of added volume and fullness by combing the brow hairs over sparse areas and often upwards resulting in that Instagram model perfect fluffy eyebrow look.
Whether you desires a full and fluffy look or a sleek tame brow, we can achieve it in a matter of minutes, YES MINUTES with Lacquer Brow Lamination.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Eyebrow Lamination?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with Sparse Brows
- Clients who are growing out their brows
- Clients not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Contraindications include but are not limited to:
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Blood Thinners
- Herpes Simplex
- Pink Eye
- Scar Tissue in the treatment area.
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding
- Brow Growth Serums
How Long does it Last?
Lacquer Brow Lamination results will vary from client to client but in most cases last upwards to 8 weeks. Once the brow hairs have completed their growth cycle, clients can repeat the procedure again. We recommend waiting 8-12 weeks in between lamination appointments.
- Bridal Package
- Spray Tanning (Infinity Sun Airbrush Spray Tanning)
- Eyebrow Lamination
- Eyelash Extensions
- Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions
- Chemical Peels
- Red & Blue Light Therapy